Thursday 15 March 2012

Blogging on hold, thanks all

Hey, if you're reading this you've already got my appreciation. Unfortunately due to university commitments I can no longer continue blogging right now. If my blogging was viewed by thousands daily then there would be a responsibility to continue although not badly viewed which is appreciated but that much is nowhere near for me quite obviously (lol) I've enjoyed it heaps and I've gone Out with a Bang with my Grand Prix preview and my Messi 5 goals article being the most viewed, double the next closest, not a surprise because it was topical & posted on YouTube videos and retweeted. In fact everyone who retweeted links to my articles are kind and are absolute legends. So thanks for everyone who read glanced or linked. Hopefully when I come back to my blog it'll beat the magical 1000 views mark. go the western bulldogs, Man City, Melbourne Victory, Australia and Mark Webber/Riccardio!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment